How To Become A Twitter Expert Guide
If you want to learn how to become a twitter expert then follow my free guide and you will be on your way to growing your business.
Twitter is my favorite platform to connect with tweeps (people) from all around the world. It doesn’t consume a lot of time because a tweet is similar to a text message, up to 140 characters long.
Your tweets can include a link to your blog posts, website, Facebook page, Pinterest profile, sales page, photograph, video or what ever it is you want to promote. Today there are several tools that make it easier to schedule tweets, analyze stats, create original photos, inspirational quotes and more to save you time. It’s is an effective platform if used correctly to generate more traffic to your website or sales page.
#TwitterTip: By placing your link 25% of the way into your tweet it will get more clicks. #Sweet!
In order to keep you from feeling overwhelmed and to encourage you to get started on #Twitter, I created a Twitter guide that’s filled with lots of tips and tools on how to become a #twitter #expert to grow your business. Download it HERE.
- setup your Twitter profile correctly so you get noticed
- find friends, gurus and peeps within your niche and interests to follow
- grow your followers with real profiles
- know what your Twitter follow limits are what to do if you are max’d out
- unfollow tweeps that aren’t following you back
- know how often to tweet, what days and times are best to tweet and more
- find intriguing content and topics to tweet about
- learn the difference between a #hashtag and a @mention
- use a #hashtag for a chat event
- setup automation and schedule your tweets to free up your time
- tackle Twitter overload by using a dashboard
- get laser targeted niche followers
- get access to a list of cool twitter tools
Leave a comment on how this guide has helped you, what tips or tools are you favorite, and don’t forget to share it with someone else who will benefit. #sharingiscaring!
#TwitterTip: If you need help getting REAL, targeted followers in your niche send an email to email@example.com and let us do the work for you so you can focus on growing your business.
See you in Twitterland @carolmortarotti