About Carol Mortarotti
How It Began
I grew up in a beautiful suburb called Chappaqua, New York, 25 miles north of New York City and home of Hillary and Bill Clinton. I am a single mother of an amazing 24-year-old son, who is my reason why and my inspiration. From the time I was 11 years old all I thought about was tennis. Anyone that knew me would say that I always had a few racquets under my arm at all times, ready to play. Although I started at a very late age, I excelled quickly and went on to play professionally on the ITL from 1980-1984, which allowed me to travel extensively around the globe. Those were some incredible years of my life and I am very thankful for that opportunity. When I retired from tennis I went on to follow my second dream, working on a trading floor on Wall Street. It’s a magnet for athletes due to the competitive nature, and I loved the high I got when I walked onto the trading floor, it was similar to being on court. I was one of the few women on the Retail Government Bond sales desk and then later on, after staying home with my son for 8 years, once again I was one of the few women on the floor of the NYSE (I could tell you crazy stories until the sun comes down!).
Then due to technology, I was laid off from a job I loved in 2007. I couldn’t find a job that paid me anywhere close to the salary I was accustomed to for almost two years and I began to feel depressed. I never thought I needed a backup plan or that I would have to reinvent myself, but I knew I had to do something different, and do it FAST. I was rapidly going through my savings while my expenses were increasing with a son soon going off to college. Being the competitor that I am, along with the need to survive, I saw others making money online and knew if they could do it, so could I. I will admit it was a scary time in my life being a complete newbie to the internet marketing world, and what saved me was I knew that I had all this valuable knowledge and expertise that people would be willing to pay for in order to get the results they desired. So off I went to learn how to become an expert quickly, create online products and a system that would help teach others. Thank you Google!
The Birth of Expert Niche Academy
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How do I find my niche and know if it will be a profitable one?”
- “How can I take what I already know and turn it into an online business?”
- “How do I create credibility for myself when I’m just getting started in my business?
- “How can I be perceived as the go-to expert in my niche?”
- “What type of niche products do I create?”
- “How do I charge higher prices for my product or service?”
- “How do I determine who my ideal client is?”
- “How do I market my online business?
You’re in the RIGHT place! After being downsized I realized that there were so many other people in the same situation that had all this experience and knowledge, but didn’t know how to package it and turn it into an online business. That is why I created Expert Niche Academy. ENA is step-by-step online course where you discover your profitable niche, learn how to become recognized as the go-to expert, create a niche product that people want and need, 35+ ways to market your niche business and much more. To find out more or get started go to http://ExpertNicheAcademy.com.
Getting The Help I Needed…Now It’s Your Turn
On my journey I knew I was going to need help to achieve my goals, so I hired a coach, and still do to this day to work on setting even bigger goals. Now, it is my turn to give back and help YOU. If you’re ready to commit to creating a life designed by you then schedule a STRATEGY SESSION today.
Carol and her business have been featured in:
- I’ve hired Carol several times to help me drive my niche brand awareness campaigns. More than doing it for me she taught me about social media and its place in my marketing and expansion plans for my success and satisfaction-coaching program. Carol is passionate about her clients’ businesses and over-delivers in execution, instruction, and follow-up. She provides terrific value!
Jennifer Rosenwald / Business & Life Coach /
- Carol is an incredible Leader and Coach who has taken her extensive success in the Wall Street environment into the Internet Marketing world and achieved tremendous results. I have worked directly with Carol on several occasions and would encourage anyone who is looking to make a successful transition into having a successful business online to get in touch with her. She is one of the best at what she does!
Jerry Ellefson / Co-Founder ppcXpress /
- Working with Carol was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a client. I helped Carol design and build the website and membership portion of her coaching and standalone product, Expert Niche Academy. Carol communicates her ideas clearly, quickly and politely without beating around the bush. I think I speak for all designers when I say that this is a rare and valuable quality that bespeaks a true professional who knows what they want. It also prevents ambiguity which makes a designer's job substantially easier and more time-efficient. Carol is also a dynamic and understanding employer who recognizes the inherently unpredictable process of creating websites and implementing web technologies. We encountered several unplanned challenges to which Carol responded with actionable suggestions and solutions. Lastly, when Carol hired me, she knowingly put the membership portion of her project in my hands, when I admittedly had never worked with this particular membership solution. As a result, we both rose to the challenge and I am very grateful to Carol for giving me the opportunity to learn a new technology and giving me a chance. I would absolutely work with Carol again and if you have the opportunity to do so, I suggest you seize it! Thank you, Carol!
Vic Dorfman / Membership Website Expert /
- Carol is truly amazing. Her knowledge of networking, social media, and just plain "getting the word out " is astonishing. She provided me with some ideas on how to grow my business and increase my visibility, and those ideas have WORKED!
Jerry Fuchs / Animator at Fooksie /
- In my 15 years of knowing Carol she has proven to be a leader in her field. As a client I found her to be extremely knowledgable and well positioned to provide services to the individual/entrepeneur as it relates to business strategies and marketing.
Mary Neff / Project Manager /